Sleeping at the desk
Twenty five best responses if found asleep at your desk
- "Oh, Man! Come in at 4 in the morning and look what happens!"
- "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"
- "This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!"
- "You don't discriminate against those with Latent Atrophy Symbiosis Yeast syndrome, DO YOU?!?"
- "Gee, I thought you (the boss) were gone for the day."
- "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
- "Oh, Hi, I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands."
- "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to."
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"
- "I was just meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"
- "I was looking for my pet tick!"
"I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance"
"I'm doing the "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learned at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend."
- "It worked well for Reagan, didn't it?"
- "This is a highly specific Yoga position to relieve work-related stress."
- "Just pacing myself for the all-nighter tonight!"
- "I was working smarter-not harder."
- "Auggh! Why did you interrupt me?
I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
- "I'm in the management training program."
- "The coffee machine is broken...."
- "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."
- "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"
- "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!"
- "It's okay... I'm still billing the client."
And the #1 response if found asleep at your desk:
- "...and I especially thank you for my excellent boss, Amen"